Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Reader's Theatre Script Titled- Working Together:The Fact Family Triangle

I wrote this  readers theater script called:
  Working Together: The Fact Family Triangle
The characters in the play are Part, Part, Total (or Whole), and the Narrator.
You can download a copy of the script by Clicking HERE.

I think it would be fun for a 3rd or 4th Grade Class to present to a First or Second Grade Class as a play. The costumes are minimal and the message is important. No need to memorize the script as I would just present it in Reader's theater format.


Let me know if you plan to try it in your class as this is my first attempt at writing a play about a math concept.


Deborah Devine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...